The Benefits of Audio Visual Equipment in Education with AVC Studios
Last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 10:59 am
AVC Studios specialises in Audio Visual events throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland, with two bespoke studios recently set up in Belfast. We like to keep up to date with everything Audio Visual across all sectors. A sector that has recently become more interested in audio visual is the education sector.
Educating with Audio Visual
Throughout the past decade, Audio visual technology has made huge progress in the education sector, even more so over the past year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Schools and universities now an energised and interactive environment and this has worked miracles for productivity and learning.
Studies have proven that students react well to audio visual aids as they are more attentive and retain information better. At AVC Studios we specialise in audio visual events and we have a huge range of audio visual equipment.
Benefits of Audio Visual in Education
Previously, education was seen as a one way communication, where the educator spoke to the students only. Now, however, education is seen as a collaborative exercise.
- Audio visual equipment promotes collaboration and communications between the students. Teachers and lecturers work alongside students and explore different ideas and opinions. Audio visual equipment makes it easier for the student to actively participate.
- The visual learners in a class can thrive just as much as the auditory learners with audio visual equipment. Audio Visual can capture the attention of the entire classroom.
- Collaboration and a wide range of tools become available to the teacher with Audio Visual equipment. For example, the opportunity to sync devices and connect different apps, for example, to allow students to add content to a document, means that every student can be engaged and involved.
- Audio visual equipment can also encourage students with various learning disabilities. For example, students with hearing impairments are able to hear more clearly with audio enhancement systems.
- If a student has dyslexia, they may have some difficulty processing the information in a text book, but with Audio Visual they can experience the lesson in a whole new way.
The benefits of Audio Visual in education are clear, and at AVC Studios, we have an excellent team of professionals that are more than willing to assist with all Audio Visual events.
If you are interested in using AVC Studios for Audio Visual in education and more, contact us today!